Last weekend I participated at the PyData Amsterdam 2018 Conference in, you guess it, in Amsterdam. It has been a great conference and I meet a lot of great people and had a very good time in Amsterdam. In this post I give you an compressed list of the talks I liked most and a pointer to the material of the talk.
- Creating correct and capable classifiers by Ian Ozsvald
- Selection bias: The elephant in the room by Lucas Bernardi
- Monitoring models in production by Jannes Klaas
- Unit Testing Data with Marbles by Jane Stewart Adams
- Elegant data pipelining with Apache Airflow by Bolke de Bruin
And of course my own talk “Why Should I Trust You?” - Debugging black-box text classifiers. You can find the slides and resources on my github or you watch the video of the talk on youtube. You can also look at this post for more details.